Setting a higher bar for rotary disc performance.
If you’ve been looking for a header that cuts alfalfa at speeds up to16 MPH (26 km/h) and powers through 12′ (3.6 m) of cane or a heavy winter forage crop – MacDon’s R85 Rotary Disc provides all this and more. This next generation rotary disc machine has been significantly improved in almost every important area including frame strength, cutting angle, disc pattern, header flotation and conditioning. There’s even MacDon’s new Double Windrow Attachment that allows you to place up to 48′ (14.6 m) of crop into a single windrow by combining three 16′ (4.9 m) conditioned windrows. The result is a machine that delivers greatly improved cutting, crop handling and windrow formation, especially in tough, heavy or wet crop conditions.
- Hydraulically driven header with high capacity
- Lower daily and annual maintenance requirements due to fewer moving parts than some competitive disc mowers
- Improved header float with fine-tune hydraulic adjustment on-the go
- Heat treated cutting and wear components
- Separate replaceable guards to protect cutterbar between discs
- 13 ft. (4 m)
- 16 ft. (4.9 m)