The lower disc is ground for a quality of cutting comparable to pruning scissors
- Frame with two disc modules equipped with blades cutting through shearing movement.
- Discs driven by two hydraulic motors.
- Centralisation of all pre-pruning functions in a drilled block.
- Manipulator for opening closing of modules.
- Rotation of discs at a speed of 260 rpm.
- Two versions available (short and long frame) with stacks of 6 to 28 discs and gap of 60 or 90 mm.
- Working speed up to 10 km/h.
- Required oil flow 28l/Min.
- A circular disc with ground edge on one of the modules facing a toothed disc of the other modules provides a clean cut with splitting of the stems.
- The cutting effect of the disc prevents the pinching of wood, a common phenomenon in shearing cuts.
- A particular configuration of this equipment ensures the respect of environment (stakes and tying cords).
- The shape of the disc ensures a good grip on the vine shoots and a regular feeding of the machine, without damaging the tying cords.
- Centralisations of functions in a drilled block.
- Little maintenance.
- Reduced sprays because of low rotational speeds.
- Low weight.
- Requires limited oil flow.
- Bottom part of the discs totally flat, preventing the buds on the trailers from ripping off
- The spacing of 60 mm. between the discs favours the cleaning of the upper tying cord
Customers already owning a MP 122 pre-pruning machine can fit ground discs on it without modifications to their machine.